Welcome to Villa Layang Bulan -
the all-male guest house @ Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
Important: We are not listed with expedia.com, travelcity.com, Hotels.com, Agoda.com and Booking.com. We have vacancies throughout the year.
Layang Bulan (meaning Moon Kite) is located in a tranquil seaside village.
The villa has air conditioned private and dorm rooms, spa treatment area, a lovely Balinese garden with swimming pool, indoor and outdoor lounges, and reading area. We cater for men only, who are above 21 years of age. Clothing is optional. Women, children and pets are not allowed.
We are located in a safe, quiet and clean neighborhood dotted with resorts, villas and guests houses. The gay beach, restaurants (eg Potato Head, Mosaic, Hog Wild BBQ, Italy's Cafe, Cucina Rustica, Star Apple, Bow, Watercress and Warung Sobet), man to man massage places, money changers, atm machines, post office, tour agents, spas, 24-hour mini marts and supermarket, and shops are merely 5 minutes walk from us.
Kuta, Ubud, Alas Kedaton Fruit Bat & Monkey Forest, Taman Ayun Temple and Tanah Lot Temple are about 30 minutes ride by motor bike from us. We are 10 minutes drive to Bali's only male sauna. The gay bar district of Seminyak is about 10 to 15 minutes drive or 30 minutes walk by the beach from our location.
Our private room and dorm rates are inclusive of tax, service charge, sumptuous American or Asian breakfast, coffee, tea and drinking water.
Address: Jalan Batu Belig, Gang. Daksina No.10b, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara,
Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia.
From Petitenget or Kerobokan, drive to the end of Jalan Batu Belig, where a large signboard of Grand Balisani Suites Beach Resort stands. Turn right twice into Gang Daksina. Then, turn left and right again as Gang Daksina meanders.
Slow down as your vehicle pass by Bali Asri Resort a grocery store on the left. After 2 villas on your left (Villa Sanggah and Pondok Campuan), stop and park your vehicle here. Look left for a narrow and short lane, which is wide enough for one vehicle. There is a sign at the right entrance of this lane, which says Villa Rene. We are the 3rd building on the lane by the left side of Villa Rene. Our villa has a blue gate.
Please contact us by one of these numbers, if you need assistance in finding us:-
Office (English & Bahasa Indonesia) :
0361 4736831 (locally) + 62 361 4736831 (from overseas)
Made (English & Bahasa Indonesia) :
0818 05 358559 (locally) + 62 818 05 358559 (from overseas)
Our Facilities include:
- All private rooms have cable tv, dvd player, safe box, high speed wi fi, fridge with mini bar and wardrobe or cupboard for clothing.
- The dormitory has good quality beds and linen, air conditioner, high speed wi fi and locker large enough for whole luggage for everyone.
- High speed wi fi is available free in all private rooms, the dormitory and public areas.
- Colored plasma TV and DVD/CD collection in the main lounge.
- Communal kitchen with fridge, gas stove, micro wave oven, cooking utensils and tableware for guests.
Our Services include
- Airport transfers (2 ways) are free for spending above $180 on accommodation. But there is a charge of rp 60,000 (about US$4.50) for airport transfer at ungodly hours ie from 11pm to 6am. We are cheaper than the airport registered taxi.
- Airport is chargeable at rp 170,000 (about US$13) for spending less than US$180 on accommodation. There is a surcharge of rp 60,000 (about US$4.50) for airport transfer at ungodly hours ie from 11pm to 6am.
- Hotel transfer is free, if driving distance is not further than the airport for spending above US$180 on accommodation.
- Motor bike rental is available at rp 70,000 per day (about US$5).
- Car rental is available at rp 300,000 per day (about US$22).
- Bicycle rental is available from rp 70,000 per day (about US$5).
- Spa treatments by well trained male masseurs from rp150,000 per hour.
- Free drop - off at the gay bars of Seminyak round 10pm nightly (subject to availability of transport) for private room guests. Dorm room guests can follow free of charge.
- Beverages, lunch and dinner available at affordable prices.
- Private or costing sharing sightseeing tours (8-9 hours) from US$50 per 7-passenger vehicle.
- Magazine, travel guide books and novels for reading pleasure.
- Free flow of coffee, tea and drinking water (but not for bottling for outing).
- Laundry service available at reasonable prices.
Reservation EnquiryFor reservation enquiry, please send an email to Edwin at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following particulars:
Number of persons:
Type of room required:
Number of nights: